Thursday, May 8, 2014

Thinking out Loud



What it is…
A weekly celebration of quirks and randomness! An opportunity to take the pressure and stress out of writing by sharing whatever it is that happens to pop into your mind when you begin to type — all worries about sense and structure pushed aside. A collection of random and disjointed thoughts, just because.
You can check out other peoples entries at Running with Spoons.



  • I love having my nails done up all pretty, but it takes such a toll on them so that they now look like this. 


  • My TKD instructor is calling this “Move-Up May” to encourage us all to test at the end of the month. It’s been ONE YEAR since I lasted tested (normally people test every 3-4 months) so I really want to get my butt in gear so that I’m ready by May 28th. 
  • I still can’t count to 10 in Korean.  

  • Liam only has FIVE weeks of school left before summer vacation. I can’t believe how quickly this year has gone or the fact that he will be in grade SIX in September.
  • One day I will accept that I am lactose intolerant and will stop eating ice cream, especially at work.

No comments: