Thursday, May 16, 2013

Blog Hop #4

Heather over at Open Adoption Bloggers  is hosting another Blog Hop in order to help connect people to new (and old) bloggers.

 The question everyone has been asked to answer is:

"What was the last book you read??"

I love to read!  My problem is that I have very little time to sit down and read a book.  When I find a book that I really enjoy, I will lose myself in it till I finish it, personal hygiene and employment be damned.  The Harry Potter series, Twilight and the Hunger Games trilogy were all like that for me.  I read the Hunger Games from cover to cover on boxing day and was in line when the stores opened the next morning to buy the next 2 books.

Alas, I can't devote that much time to reading very often.  I have found a solution though!  Audio books!  Load it up on my I-pod, put it in my arm band and I can listen to my book any time, any where. And now that I've figured out how to borrow them for free from the library, I'm all set!

So now to answer the question...What was the last book you read?  The last paper book I read was The Open Hearted Way to Open Adoption written by my friend Lori.  The last audio book I've listened to was The Affair by Lee Child.    My mom introduced me to this series last summer and I really enjoy them.

So, what was the last book you read?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really want to read Lori's book! I loved Harry Potter and am still obsessed with Twilight. I hated the ending of the Hunger Games trilogy, though.

Heather said...

I'm a frequent binge reader, too. Wreaks havoc with my sleep schedule when I get into a good book!

Anonymous said...

I love that idea of getting the audio books free from the library! Awesome! Excited to read Lori's book, haven't had a chance yet.

artsweet said...

I made the mistake of starting the Hunger Games when it was two in the morning and I wanted to read something to help me fall asleep!