Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Blog Hop

Heather over at Open Adoption Bloggers has come up with another fabulous idea!  She is hosting a Blog Hop in order to help introduce folks to new bloggers.

The question everyone has been asked to answer is: "What is your favorite room/spot/piece of art in your home and why?"

My favorite piece of art in our house is a giant piece of paper that Liam and I painted when he was 3. I taped the paper to the floor, broke out the paints and let him go to town.  We painted our hands, drove cars and trains through blobs of paint and just had fun.  The paper is now stapled to the wall in our bedroom and I get to look at it everyday and remember that amazing afternoon.


Be sure to hop on over and check out all the other blog hop entries!

7 comments:

Rebecca Hawkes said...

I love it! What a great memory piece to have. Sounds like it was a lot of fun to create!

Heather said...

How can I not like a post that calls my ideas "fabulous"? ;)

I love the memory that bit of homemade art evokes for you.

Lori Lavender Luz said...

What a fun work of art that is also a bonding activity and a terrific memory!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful piece to have in your house!

Anonymous said...

Right up this pre-k teacher's alley!

Anonymous said...

We used to do stuff like this all the time with Jackson. He once painted a picture "for my baby sister when I'm four". He didn't get a baby sister 'til he was almost 6, but that painting is hanging in her room.

LauraD said...

I just love those activities, crafts and projects that create great memoires! Very cool, Laura