Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Slice of Life - Reflections

I'm a week behind with this Slice of Life - Life just got away from me!




The prompt this week was "to take a little time with your reflection."

We so often don't take pictures of ourselves because we want to hide our imperfections or don't want others to see what we think we see when we look in the mirror.  I hate pictures of me and have since I was a child. I don't know how to smile, I hold my head at a funny angle, I have too many chins. But one of the things that I really notice when I'm working on Liam's scrapbooks, is that there aren't very many pictures of just me or of him and I together.  I need to make sure to get in front of the camera whenever I can.  I don't hate my reflection when I look in the mirror, so chances are that what everyone else sees isn't so bad either.

Be sure to check out the other Slice of Life posts here.

No comments: